This house is located in Auki the Provincial Headquarters. It takes 6 hours to travel by boat and 15 minutes by plane from Honiara.
- Sisters are involved a lot with St Paul's Parish.
- Once a week they visit the Kilufi Hospital.
- Two Sisters teach at Sister Emily's Kindy founded by the Community for children who have been victimised by the ethnic tension.
- They lead services and teach Sunday School in nearby villages on Sundays.
- They do touring around the diocese including the outer islands like Sikaiana and Lord Howe.
- Pastoral Counselling and offer a warm welcome to women and children who have personal needs.
- The Sisters have a guest house.